Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Poem on Trees! >>

The Work O' Art :

"
I am a tree,

And I love to give you things for free;

People cut me for paper , rubber and wood,

Care for us if u could!


I bear flowers and fruits,

And I have long roots;

I prevent global warming,

So please stop Harming!



Earth is my best friend,

You cut me down, she gets heated up!

Prevention is better than cure,

So plant me for sure!!! :)

"



A snippet bout this Poem-from a Pal of the Greens, Ranjani Madhavan:

This poem was written by a group of school kids(IX std) in my neighborhood. I thought it would be great to share it with you tree lovers.The poem highlights the message to "save trees", and the awareness among these kids is laudable! Hope you enjoy this one as much as i did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Have your say! :)"